Immortal Butterfly Poems
- I'M Sorry My Love The first time you said you loved me I ...
- Eternity I've got this feeling inside, A feeling I can no ...
- Him I remember the day like it was yesterday, He was ...
- No Longer My hands are going numb, I can no longer hold ...
- Still Ya he still thinks of her when that one song comes on, ...
My Name Is Autumn I Currently Live In Golden City Missouri It's A Small Town But I Love It. Most Of My Poems Are Inspired By My Grandfather Who Died 5 Years Ago I Miss Him Dearly He Was My Best Friend. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'M Sorry My Love
The first time you said you loved me
I was unsure if I felt the same yet I said 'I love you to.',
The first time you held my hand
I was scared but I held yours to,
When you first held me in your arms
I felt safe,
When we first made love,
I was scared to death
When I had to say goodbye
I cried the whole way to my new home,
And after all the crying, love making, felling safe, holding hands, and all the I love you's,
I feel it's time to let you go,
I was holding on to something, a feeling, that no longer exists.
I'm sorry my love.