Rage'n Curtis Poems
- Reaper Slowly I wait for the moment to stike. The oppertune...
- Feeling Of War We march in thousands our footsteps pound. ...
- Silence Silence howl, silence scream. Why must you haunt ...
- Hell The lake of fire the devil's domain, were ungodly ...
- Advice Dont speak just think. Dont kill
- Native Past Riding fast and running long across their ...
- My Clift Im standing on a clift thats higher than all the ...
North side is the best SIDE! ! What's goin down cuddies? ? Born n Vegas now I'm chill'n n killa Cali.I've been writing poetry scince I lived n the Drty south(Louisiana) .I like gett'n the word out about the curruption of the 'system' we live n. Many people say that I go to far with my political outlook on life in my poems but I recognize poetry as a way of revealing the truth to people.And the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Slowly I wait for
the moment to stike.
The oppertune chance
when the timing is right.
You cant see me
for I am the sythe
in the Reaper's hand
you shall pay the price.
When it is you turn
it will come so swift
with the turn of his arm
and a flick of his wrist.
As the messenger of death,
he is the keeper.
I ask you of this
please dont fear the Reaper.