Indrani Ananda Poems
- Arkadian Sky You see it, you feel it On a languid Summer's ...
- The Butterfly Before you sweep this fragile life away Know ...
- Freedom? A seagull's feather spirals From the sky, and tells...
- Felidae It's not for a child that I'm grieving, No ...
- The Spinster I feel the Love that moves the Earth, That ...
- The Love You'Re Looking For You have seen the sunlight ...
- Lost Mother Oh, that a bright mind would never die, Or a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Indrani Ananda
You see it, you feel it
On a languid Summer's day,
The longing to climb the cumulus stairways
To the high blue portals of Elyseion.
It is there where the roadways
Of past and future meet;
Where sweetheart waits for lover
From lives long flown away;
Where enemies forgive wrongs gone before;
And youth is sculpted in each form forever.
Do you build those crystal citadels,
You who die young?
Do we inherit that ancient Peace,
We, who die old?