Invisible Poet Poems
- United Souls Two lonely souls, lost and broken. Never ...
- You Don'T Belong Here Anymore Without even a warning I seem ...
- Swallowing The Pain Away Tears fall, as I swallow the little ...
- The Invisible Poet Chat rooms were my thing, Before I grew ...
- Lost Man He sits alone within his shadow, Doubts deep ...
- Through The Rain Thoughts run through my mind, What exactly...
- Little Moments Discovered A soft smile upon my lips, I feel...
I have been writing poetry on and off since I was about 13. Just write my thoughts and feeling as I feel at the moment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Invisible Poet
Two lonely souls, lost and broken.
Never touched, or even spoken.
Stumble upon one another,
Startled as they discover.
Scared of the unkown,
Even as they are shown.
What is it they feel?
How do they know its even real?
If it feels this right...can it be wrong?
It hasnt even been that long.
Fear and confusion clutter their mind.
A moment or two of peace is what they find.
Pain deep and burried in their soul,
Both trying to help console.
With everything they've weathered,
These moments are treasured.