Irene Edwards Poems
- My Power No one believes it, but I have powers I can control...
- It's Okay Things happen. Things that make you want to cry. ...
- My Happiness Is My Streingth My happiness is not easily ...
- My Darkness My heart has been deepened with sarrow, ...
- Forgive Me People see I'm broken and bruised When they ask ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Irene Edwards
No one believes it, but I have powers
I can control things with my mind
No I'm not psychic, no I don't have telekinesis
And I can't control people, Even though people tend
To think that they can contrl me
But I have something that those people
Don; t know or refuse to believe
I have the power to control everything that I am
My body, my soul, my thoughts, my actions,
And my decision are all mine to do as I want and will
I use my mind and heart to control and use this power
Others have yelled and told me what to do in order
To fool me into thinking ...