Irvin Relebogile Poems
- Worcestershire Sauce Matilda has a boyfriend, And he's not ...
- The Day We Meet the heavens will dance, hades will ...
- Love Me Now Love me while you still can, While the cock ...
- Where Souls Meet souls meet through pupils and irises, as ...
- Do Not Liken Me To The Sad Man do not liken me to the sad ...
- Poetry To Me inside this womb, a woe of woes, poetry has ...
- We Are Dead at first we reckon'd 'this is a necessary ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Irvin Relebogile
Matilda has a boyfriend,
And he's not serious about her,
These days when she cries
No tears fall from her balls,
When she laughs her lips twirl
Like a fried worm-cast,
But no sound is heard,
And whenever she cooks
She always tries to leave it a little bit raw,
And never eats any of it,
Her skirts are like the underwears
Of a rolling rock band,
And whenever she bends
One of the elders must die of stroke,
It's like she's become a living paradox;
Always trying to frustrate her efforts,
I swear, Matilda is crazy!
She must be seeing a ...