Irvin Relebogile Poems
- Love Love has no vision Comely bodies don't exist Except ...
- When We Were Black When we were black We played in the ...
- I Love You I hate you... If i'd have to Rate my love for ...
- Goodness Within Everyone Tho' to evil monsters our images do ...
- A Dying Man's Song This here could be my last, With shades ...
- 'Tis A Poem Making No Sense There are songs of joy And there...
- It Was Just A Dream I have beheld monsters in my head, With...
Name is I, profession is being a poet, just kidding.
you can call me I though, but as for poetry-it is not a job. Rather it is something I have gladly chosen to love out of my own liking. I was born in a village just outside of Tzaneen. I grew up not loving poetry but somehow life taught me that poetry is your one and only voice in the whole of galaxy......that is the why today I write like I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Irvin Relebogile
Love has no vision
Comely bodies don't exist
Except for a spiritual mission;
Decent souls do persist,
It is the inner man she takes;
His glory are not fakes,
Love possesses no taste,
No dish is sweet, nor no dish,
No compelling nerve doth haste
-Deliver love to the heart, no slippy fish
Doth escape the bounds thereof
Drawn by the wise inventor,
Love, love is a deaf child,
Insults and praises in vain,
Her form constant and mild,
Her years quiet in pain,
Love does not pain;
It's never known sweet cries,