Irvin Relebogile Poems
- Love Love has no vision Comely bodies don't exist Except ...
- When We Were Black When we were black We played in the ...
- The Cry Of Hector Pieterson (0...
- I Love You I hate you... If i'd have to Rate my love for ...
- Goodness Within Everyone Tho' to evil monsters our images do ...
- A Dying Man's Song This here could be my last, With shades ...
- 'Tis A Poem Making No Sense There are songs of joy And there...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Irvin Relebogile
Love has no vision
Comely bodies don't exist
Except for a spiritual mission;
Decent souls do persist,
It is the inner man she takes;
His glory are not fakes,
Love possesses no taste,
No dish is sweet, nor no dish,
No compelling nerve doth haste
-Deliver love to the heart, no slippy fish
Doth escape the bounds thereof
Drawn by the wise inventor,
Love, love is a deaf child,
Insults and praises in vain,
Her form constant and mild,
Her years quiet in pain,
Love does not pain;
It's never known sweet cries,