Ivory Irving Poems
- Heaven On Earth I'm on a search for heaven, And I find it ...
- Heart It's beating, yes; Sending life through my veins; ...
- Young, Timeless Love Is it possible to feel like a child at ...
- Blue Tears Pain enters his mind; Suffering tattooed on his ...
- Love Lost, Empty, Vast Hot to touch, cold to love Lips like ...
- Solace The ghost of your memory Amongst the cloud of my ...
- Missing You I miss you like the tide would miss the ebb I ...
Pouring out my inner secrets of shame, love, pain, lust, and honesty. These poems are inspired by the events that have come to pass in my life and I write to express. I don't have a excellent array of vocabulary but I hope you can enjoy the simplicity of it all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivory Irving
Heaven On Earth
I'm on a search for heaven,
And I find it in the strangest places;
In the flowers that take bloom;
In a childs' smiling face.
I have witnessed a quiet man,
Stand up for what he believes in.
I have seen the changing of the seasons.
I been woken up by the sun,
With a smile on my face;
I have seen light shine down on the darkest place.
I've seen the hardest working people,
Struggling for success,
Come home to three smiling faces,
With absolutely no regrets.
I've witnessed real love,
That a man has for his wife,
And the joy she has...