ivy skies Poems
- Pain I am caught in a steel trap Of my own manufacture, ...
- Phoenix Being consumed by passion Till there is nothing but...
- Wings He wraps me in velvet And silk kisses Giving me ...
- Leaving As my last breath slips from my lips your face
- Detached In the stillness, Of the morning after, I awake ...
- Fallen The sun sculpts him in bronze, Hard as metal, Butt...
- Unnamed I watch them twisting all around me, I give them ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ivy skies
I am caught in a steel trap
Of my own manufacture,
Tearing my own flesh
With dull teeth
Unable to escape
My own choises
The voices calling my name
Cut my heart to pieces
One with a razors bite
The other with silk