J.C. Earth Poems
- Bring Back The Old Days I remember when I was a boy Times of...
- Lady In Black Lady in Black you come to me So much to desire...
- As Time Goes By This time of year it has to be said When the...
- In Dreams Footprints left in soft white sand Winds of time ...
- Picture This Mystical mountains with rolling hills Old ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.C. Earth
Bring Back The Old Days
I remember when I was a boy
Times of fun and great joy
There was always something nice to eat
Fresh fruit and vegetables with plenty of meat
The food was good with lots of taste
Not like now, what a waste
We didn’t have a fridge, or even a TV
We played in the sand and swam in the sea.
Children playing in the street
Some didn’t even have shoes on there feet.
But life was good many years ago
No one rushing to and fro
The golly on the jar of Robertson’s jam
Didn’t need fancy names like an ethnic man
Children’s stories were all about fun ...