J.. J Poems
- Once Once is once upon a time, Once is quite enough, Once...
- Alpha 2 Omega & Back Again ABANDON TO ZOOM IN A THESAURUS A ...
- Time Times Time Time can be a scale On which life can be ...
- Euthanasia A living hell or heavenly release? Two options ...
- The Curse Of... The curse of the thinker. The curse of the ...
- Reading Between The Lines Trapped in circles Circles of the ...
- Our Legacy To Our Children? Women and virtues for sale on the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.. J
Once is once upon a time,
Once is quite enough,
Once is better than nothing,
Once you fell in love.
Once, was once, once was,
Once was, once is no more,
Once is all you had, when;
Once love walked out your door.
Once, was all it took,
Once heartbreak was true,
Once, you had a full life,
Once you, were you.
Once, when you were in love,
Once when everything was right,
Once there were reasons for living,
Once there was a will to fight.
Once, will be once more,
Once it begins to go right,
Once the road ahead, ...