j l price
j l price Poems
- A Journey Unknown Toss a bottle into a stream just where ...
- Here Is A Smile For You This piece is about smiling and its ...
- You'Ve Got Mail! He went to the mail box wondering what had ...
- Alone In A Crowd There are people all around They are ...
- Press On When things around you seem to go wrong Your spirit...
- Firefly In the eve of night, as dusk finally gives way to ...
- Reaching Someone I choose to reach out maybe touch some I’ll ...
Poetry is one of my passions, I enjoy writing poetry, researching and reading other poets work as well.In the last three years, I have been able to find my purpose as a poet and it is truly to inspire readers with thoughts that are presented to me. Much of my time is given to mentor and assist young poets. I consider my own work an odd cross between Langston Hughes and Robert Frost. Yet, I don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Journey Unknown
Toss a bottle into a stream
just where does it go?
The moving water takes
it in the direction of the current.
Along its way it may contact
other visitors in the form of
branches, debris or even other
fellow cans or bottles.
Where will its journey end? Will it
be scooped out of the stream and
placed with other trash where it
should rightfully be? Will it proceed
onward and then become merged
into a larger body of water? How many
miles will complete its journey? Just
How long will it be in the water?
How many other bottles or cans ...