Jaan Zhou Poems
- Spring Sprouting seeds new born leaves heeding the ...
- Sharing What is life but a sharing? A sharing of time ...
- Have Faith When you have nowhere to turn ...
- Blessed Life I was awaken in the wee hours by the smile of ...
- Losing Self In the depth within my soul a screaming ...
- Change A lonely gaze teary eyes blinding pain
- Shareen A ray of sunshine grace my life in the darkest ...
A mother of three, a PhD scholar on study leave from a senior law lecturer's post. Currently in Manchester, UK. Have been taking different routes in my life, from what was expected of me. Have been a tutor, a lawyer, a life insurance agent, a salesperson and a marketing agent for books before returning to academia. I have been jotting down poems for many years. They just appear every now and then ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaan Zhou
new born leaves
heeding the weather
casting all asunder
rejoicing in the sun
I pause amidst the crowd
of rushing humanity
looking up at the clouds
soaking in the insanity
In the promise of spring
I recall yonder years
the laughter that rings
drowning the tears
I walk on with a dance in my steps
I hear the sounds of claps
I see my smiling face
I say my grace
Leaving insanity be
I choose my destiny