Jac Harper Poems
- Childhood i am twisted i am turned i am flicked i am ...
- Blue I am ocean I am sky I am laughter, scream and cry I ...
- My Castle Is In The Forest Of ... if every tear i've ever ...
- Begging Bowl After begging for their notice asking please,...
- Come With Me i am a vessel twisted and torn i am a ...
- Of-Course i'll never see him again it was the last thing i ...
- Sydney Central Train Station I arrive between 7 and 8 am and ...
I have a plethora of voices in my head and have had for as long as I can remember. Some of them compose poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jac Harper
i am twisted
i am turned
i am flicked
i am burned
i am lifted then let fall
i am nothing much at all
in the way when out of sight
the unseen cause of every fight
inside out and upside down
back to front and round and round
never will amount to much
something to be shunned and touched
why try now to fix me up
i am just a broken cup
amongst the pile of shattered things
that being in my family means.