Jack E and Rosie Blennim
Jack E and Rosie Blennim Poems
- The Bad Poet Trust me, I'm a poet. Honest. It's true. I ...
- The Loyal Friend It matters not if they be short or tall, ...
- Mr Titus. Mr Titus is my name. I am wonderful and charming,
- Who When seated one day by the window, I saw a man I had ...
- The Sssnake By The Lake I am a sssnake, and I live by a lake,...
- Nutters Anonymous. The wind did howl, And the rain did ...
- The Blank Page. The blank page rested upon the desk before ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jack E and Rosie Blennim
The Bad Poet
Trust me, I'm a poet.
Honest. It's true.
I know, I know, I hear what you say,
What a wonderful and brilliant person is you?
Yes, I know, I know.
High praise indeed.
And, yes, as a poet, it is praise wot I need.
I telled them,
Honest, well, you know me!
It is the only thing I could do to promote a poet like me.