Jack E and Rosie Blennim
Jack E and Rosie Blennim Poems
- The Loyal Friend It matters not if they be short or tall, ...
- The Bad Poet Trust me, I'm a poet. Honest. It's true. I ...
- Mr Titus. Mr Titus is my name. I am wonderful and charming,
- Who When seated one day by the window, I saw a man I had ...
- The Sssnake By The Lake I am a sssnake, and I live by a lake,...
- Nutters Anonymous. The wind did howl, And the rain did ...
- The Blank Page. The blank page rested upon the desk before ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jack E and Rosie Blennim
The Loyal Friend
It matters not if they be short or tall,
The wonder of their loyalty dwells within them all.
They are fountains of love as they share our concerns,
As they sit and listen to our worries and woes,
When telling them secrets no other soul knows.
They are gentle and strong,
Made of magic and grace,
They are our friends, our companions, and our guardians of life,
Will never desert us at time of trouble and strife,
Will protect us, no matter the risk to them,
For there is a trust and a bond that few can know,
And they are full of blessings to bestow. ...