Jacquelyn Gagnon Poems
- Missing You While You'Re Here Lying with silent tears, ...
- Brief Like A Dream who are you? o one from my dream, i ...
- Lakeside it's so calm and cool only the breath of the storm ...
- Articulation what happens after you discover the reason ...
- Moving Friend you told me you made up your mind that you are...
- Campfire i was sharpening a knife i could of took a ...
- Happiness Follows nothing. that's what i feel nothing has ...
My name is Jaci and here are my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacquelyn Gagnon
Missing You While You'Re Here
Lying with silent tears,
Attempting to hide my fears,
Sobs covered wit hdeep sighs,
I secretly dry my eyes,
Rolled over, I face him
He feels the tears on my skin,
'Oh no, I have been caught, '
But that was just what I thought,
Unaware of my lie,
I roll back out on my side,
but this was a mistake,
to show a smile that was fake,
my distress level grows,
Now it's clear that he knows,
He asks, 'Are you O.K.? '
No reply I turn away,
Covers blown, tears just flow,
Holds me close, never lets go,
I try hard to calm down,
'In a ...