Jade Howser Poems
- Technicolor Monochrome I'm living in a black and white ...
- Perfect Trap You follow your dreams more than needed You ...
- Stand If life was an ocean, I would be drowning Outside I'm ...
- Heart-Shaped Razor I sit here, thinking what did I do wrong? ...
- Bleeding Hearts I sat in the window staring out at the ...
I love to write, sing, draw, and play instruments. I'm an expert at the flute, novice at piano/keyboard, and am currently trying to find someone to give me guitar lessons. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jade Howser
I sit here, thinking what did I do wrong?
You cast me aside, thinking you're too strong
In reality, we're all the same, the same empty shell
Just looking in your eyes, your sorrow is too hard to tell
My heart has been ripped apart, thanks to you
I feel sorry for the next girl, for she'll feel my pain too
You thought I was messed up, just another girl
You thought wrong, I'm nothing like others in the world
My eyeliner runs down my pale, vampire-like face
After this, there will be nothing, not a single trace
I took the box you gave me and looked ...