Jaey Peele Poems
- Squander Create simple verse Accept my literary Rare but ...
- Poem Hunt (Acrostic Dodoitsu) Protective ...
- Early Summer Thunder Storm Clouds over lake flash Groan ...
- War End Welcome to the edge A new unknown ...
- Happy Birthday Nona May Husband pens his love After one year...
- Gunsaku Demonic Dragons and demons On their bellies broken ...
Sad Haiku Addict, happily married, time/space/ matter/energy, pariah, hetero sapiens seeking collaboration regarding haiku/senryu, gunsaku/rensaku, humor/satire, et cetera. I owe my readers a book, so I'm collecting writes from my archives here on Poem Hunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I'm no expert but composing haiku is not rocket surgery.''type1 meta-haiku
''E.T.'s a man; namaste''I discovered this palindrome while looking in a mirror.
Comments about Jaey Peele
Dragons and demons
On their bellies broken blind
Would take me with them
Jagged black mold runs
Through the baseboards of the house
Stinky wet demon
Though born without eyes
The creature has the insight
To avoid my snares
Broken backed demon
Dry eye sockets mouth sewn closed
Keeps crawling toward me
Skull blistered with rot
Collapse into chalky dust
I can’t stop screaming