Jake Walker Poems
- Ballad Of The Dreamweaver Salutations to you my friend; ...
- Unopened & Closed Upon there wood runes be scratched with a ...
- Suture The Sundered Walking far and fatigued, his arms Swing...
- Arthur Ironclad Look atop the hill! Distant he stands away ...
- Once Upon A Tide No time can wither his resilience, as he ...
I am a student of Marketing from England. I have a blog titled: http: //jbwalkerwriting.blogspot.co.uk as well as a self-published e-chapbook of poems which will be linked below. Additional writing pursuits include a sic-fi/fantasy novel still in progress and other various works of fiction and non-fiction. I hope you enjoy what I post and thank you for reading! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jake Walker
Ballad Of The Dreamweaver
Salutations to you my friend;
I’ll ensure this night will never end.
Sleep beneath the sheet, inside your bed
and lye down still, while I reside in your head.
Thoughts and memories aplenty I find,
Enough to weave a dream inside.
I knit the fabrics of your sub-conscience,
They bind together to find a nexus; I’m the one of omnipotence inside of many a mind,
I am the one to whom they abide.
An archive of thoughts and memories, of which there are many to choose.
Within this catalogue, track of time I lose.
I wile away minutes to hours
For you to ...