Jame Paise Poems
- It Seems To Me It seems to me Prospects of my imagination, ...
- Assumptions Are you forgetting me when I'm here and you're ...
- November 3 Needles may pierce the soles of my feet Never ...
- You'Re Too Busy you're too busy having sex with all those ...
- November 2nd I'm not okay, not tonight not this morning, nor...
- The Tears That Won'T Run Down ... The tears that won't ...
- If Only You Cared If only you cared If only you'd see More ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jame Paise
It Seems To Me
It seems to me
Prospects of my imagination,
Every ex I meet,
Even strangers on the street!
Have found a belle
And that belle is not me.
It appears to be
A growing and knowing fact
Between all men
That autumn has become a season
To be single and free.
I’m sure you’ll agree
Although you may be quite content and happy
To a certain extent and degree,
No one wants to be lonely.
I’ll sit and wait,
The Dating Game is not for me,
Leaving me foolish and clumsy,
And finding ...