james chaplin Poems
- She's Not Who She Sys She Is She’s not who she says she ...
- Fire Fire A flickering flame dancing in the moonlight A ...
- A Violent Dream A Violent Dream My thoughts are broken My ...
- Distant Memory Distant memorys a golden feather floating on ...
- Alice Alice your long blonde hair silky nd smooth most of ...
- I Am Lost Without You Im lost without you I remember the ...
- A Tale Of Winter A Tale Of Winter my wings of ice flutter ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about james chaplin
She's Not Who She Sys She Is
She’s not who she says she is
Her face pretty as a picture
But her soul black as hell
A crooked smile and a voice of an angel
Yet her actions are undefined
She acts like she cares
But inside she hates us all
Her ego as big as a castle
She acts like the boss of everyone
Yet she does it in an elegant manor
Her aim is to get you into trouble
Even when it isn’t your fault
She says she loves you
But inside your nothing to her
Constantly seeking attention of other people
Inside she doesn’t want it
She does it for the fun of it
I can see through ...