James Comerford Poems
- A Fall From Grace A fall from grace Did you fall
- Lovers Lonely Lovers Lonely Lovers
- The Abyss That one moment in your life! When you are ...
- My Sadness My sadness wears many hats I am sad to lose a ...
- Half The Man I am half the man i used to be No longer do i ...
- I Fell Before You A Broken Man I had no answers to your ...
- Unknown To Me I felt the warmth of your presence as you ...
Comments about James Comerford
A Fall From Grace
A fall from grace
Did you fall
Did you understand that you were not wanted
never again to be feited,
to have your ego; s insatiable thirst sated.
How does it feel to be back amongst men
To feel what we all feel.
To have no crutch of office to lean on,
no pedastal to sit upon.
When we were children i loved you
I cried and laughed with you,
i hurt with you, i hurt for you,
then you left to climb those mountains
but they were just fountains of despair and lonliness
Did you miss me?
Did you fall or were you pushed?