James Elston Poems
- Tribute To Courage Courage is doing what is right Without ...
- With You With you I am strong Happy as can be Every morning...
- Forever And Always When I looked into your eyes You asked if...
- Sadness Strikes: In Memory Of ...
- Without You Without you I am nothing Alone, I'm boring and ...
- Real Love I never use to believe in love To me it never ...
- I Knew When we first kissed On that chilly March night
I don't consider myself a poet, just someone who can rhyme words. I am married and have 4 kids. I am currently going to school. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Tribute To Courage
Courage is doing what is right
Without having to be told
Courage is manning up
When you know you've done something wrong
Courage is looking the enemy in the eye
And telling them to just bring it
Courage is having fear
But still staying strong
Courage is facing adversity
But being able to overcome it
Courage is leaving your family behind
To defend the country you love
Courage is being a soldier
In the greatest army in the world
Thank you for this courage
That lets us live free
May God bless you
And come home safely to your families