james Hamner Poems
- At Some Point At some point, in every man’s life, He finds ...
- Mid-Night Stroll In the middle of the night when the lights ...
- Time And Time Again Time and time again troubled winds will ...
- Mom What would be if not for you? Would we still be happy, ...
- My Hearts Kite “My Hearts Kite” To walk with you in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about james Hamner
At Some Point
At some point, in every man’s life,
He finds the perfect woman, his soul mate, his wife,
From the first meeting, it’s instantly known,
That the feelings they have, are theirs, and theirs alone,
Its stronger somehow, not simply love at first sight,
Not a doubt in their minds, it’s something they can’t fight,
Through good times, and bad, they weather the storm,
It’s a struggle, a fight; it defies the norm,
With this love that ebbs and flows like the sea,
How did I get so lucky that you chose me?