James Harris Poems
- The Child's Protection Little girl, little girl what did you ...
- Frustration How I long to hear gasps of air between some ...
- Things I Can'T Say Out Loud Perhaps in the past I was a bit ...
- My Path Of Life It seems that I spend too much time running ...
- Beautiful Girl Look there at that beautiful girl The one ...
- The Last Round A last dropp of wine my old friend I fear I ...
- Sentimental Friends I swear I have known you two longer than ...
A simple man with simple tastes, who awoke with rhyming in his head one morning. Born in Texas, raised in New York City and currently residing in Toledo, Ohio. I'll keep writing until the rhyming in my head stops. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Harris
The Child's Protection
Little girl, little girl what did you see?
A thing of horror chasing after me
Little girl little girl were you not scared?
More than I thought I could possibly bear
He was a man about oh so high
I swear I came just to his thigh
I knew he was off, not quite right
I was chilled by him at first sight
He wore a hat that covered his gaze
And weaves lies like some kind of maze
The kind you can end up lost in for days
All things around him reeks and decays
He looks upon children with a sick grin
Like looking upon us is his kind of sin
The evil ...