James Pritchard Poems
- Candace She is amazing, she makes the guys go crazy. I try...
- What's Happening? People dropp bombs on a crowd. This world ...
- A Girl She's so annoying, when she talks, and she complains...
- Lemons They say if life gives you a lemon, to make a ...
- Whenever Whenever your really sad, and just need a helpful ...
- The Bomb The bomb, made in a factory, supervised by some ...
- Jamie I found you searching for a jam, it was alesana, then...
I write what i feel inside, not what others tell me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Pritchard
She is amazing,
she makes the guys go crazy.
I try my best,
and was ahead of the rest.
Whenever I fell like I should cry,
I just look her in the eye.
The nicest blue of the deepest sea,
all I want is with her be.
Her hair is like a ray of sun,
and with her everything is so much fun.
Me and her went on a few dates,
I never was to late.
I just want to hold her ever so gently,
not even her parents resent me.
She has is all,
with her life is like a ball.
I can't stop thinking about her,
her skin, softer than a rabbits fur.