Candace - Poem by James Pritchard
She is amazing,
she makes the guys go crazy.
I try my best,
and was ahead of the rest.
Whenever I fell like I should cry,
I just look her in the eye.
The nicest blue of the deepest sea,
all I want is with her be.
Her hair is like a ray of sun,
and with her everything is so much fun.
Me and her went on a few dates,
I never was to late.
I just want to hold her ever so gently,
not even her parents resent me.
She has is all,
with her life is like a ball.
I can't stop thinking about her,
her skin, softer than a rabbits fur.
Everytime me and her lay,
I want to forever stay.
Comments about Candace by James Pritchard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl