What's Happening? - Poem by James Pritchard
People dropp bombs on a crowd.
This world is really going down.
A boy in Germany,
shoots people and hates his family.
In Africa there is so much stress,
everyday a new story by the Press.
All over people are shot, murdered, killed
some just because they are less skilled.
The Dollar is going down, down, down,
and making lots of people frown.
Comments about What's Happening? by James Pritchard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl