James T. Abel Adesitimi
James T. Abel Adesitimi Poems
- Beauty Also Is Not Beautiful The beauty of a grave Beneath ...
- I Cry when would war ends? When would foes turn to friends?...
- War In Her Wedding Gown War in her wedding gown The bride of...
- A Journey Within My Mind Long I lain on the couch of my ...
- Never Mourn At My Funeral Never mourn at my funeral Because ...
- You Hate Me Because I Love You Open your ears anywhere you ...
- I Know A River I know a river; long before I began to hold ...
James Abel is formerly known as Adesitimi Taiwo Damilola.
He is a Nigerian poet, blogger and curator of rowspoety. He lives and dines with poem day and night just to unite the world with his words.
He was born in the most beautiful city in Ondo-state(Akure) , Nigeria in 1991 to Adesitimi 's family. He began to write poems, jokes, and novels since his secondary school days. He wrote his first poem in some years back, titled(IN PRIVATE I DETECT MY TALENT) i.e any time he goes to school, church, or at the market place, he feels shy. This was what fired his ability more to write poem expressing his feelings about himself, about holiness and satirical poem as well.
Since ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beauty Also Is Not Beautiful
The beauty of a grave
Beneath maggot reigning
The beauty of the brave
oh! Hills of self depending
The beauty of a lady
Men large lake of lust
Where their homes fell in melancholy
The beauty of being trust
Reverse opposite in character
The beauty of being on throne
Manager with great damager
Disease in masses back-bone
The beauty of being loyal to one's land
All in peace but treason during pieces
O the beauty of the world
Earth of ocean of damages
Beauty also not beautiful
But my rhyme is meaningful.