Jana Rininger Poems
- Chameleons We are perfect, precise chameleons transparent, ...
- An Old Cemetery Old The mists swirl, the moon shines ...
- Chemical Romance I'd like to taste your chemical swirl, Not...
- Slipping Away With clenched fists and teeth in turn slamming...
- To Stop Your Leaving: Don't Leave, My Love, I need you ...
- Contender (Pop-Punk Song) You might be one in a million, ...
- The Boy At The Redlight The boy at the redlight will never ...
I've never been ordinary. I might look like your average teenage girl. But I love racing and modifying cars. I'm a certified Emergency Medical Technician. I'm Gifted and get straight A's. I am the editor of my school's newspaper and yearbook. I love to have fun in the most random and childish ways. I wish people would take me more seriously. In the fall of 2010, I'll begin my freshman year at the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jana Rininger
We are perfect, precise chameleons
transparent, colorchanging beings
Mirroring others and what we see
Shaping ourselves to what we want to be
But wouldn't it be queer
If for just one second here
We could be comfortable in our own unique skins
Accept and acknowledge our own imperfect sins
Let yourself not become one of the masses
Lost in a shuffled deck of cards
Come forth from these chameleons
Become the leader of the millions