Janis Land Raymer
Janis Land Raymer Poems
- **for My Papa Land** You were a wonderful man- intelligent, ...
- #628.71 The goal has not been met Complicated ...
- Clueless The sun doesn't know how the earth yearns for ...
- #625.93 Dark, desolate highways Leading to nowhere. Echoes...
- #43051 I say 'I love you' You say 'I'm nothing ...
- **for My Good Friend Kay Padge... I remember your smile so ...
- #0451 Those you love the most Hurt you the deepest. They ...
I came from a divorced family. Both of my parents remarried, unfortunately to people I didn't care for. Probably not surprising, I am separated and trying to get a divorce. They say children of divorce have a higher rate, don't they? I have two beautiful teenage girls and a man in my heart (for going on 20 yrs now) whom I love with everything I have...heart, body, mind, and soul. Sadly he ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janis Land Raymer
**for My Papa Land**
You were a wonderful man-
intelligent, loving, and kind.
I really miss you Papa,
you're often on my mind.
I can still hear your whistle,
I can still hear your voice.
I see you often, Papa,
in the faces of your boys.
I rmemeber our trips to Hendersonville,
going out to eat.
Remember? We used to love to go,
that was a special treat.
So many things I remember,
things I haven't thought of in a while.
So many special memories,
memories that make me smile.
You never realize
how much someone means to you,
until you find them gone.