Jasmine Thompson Poems
- 57 Years Back in the day he was a rebel child getting in ...
- Big Brother We had been by each others sides every day and ...
- Dead And Cold You were the one who gave me strength you ...
- Online Boyfriend I met him online what we had was so ...
- Forever Together Forever together We shall be Forever ...
- A Crooked Smile (Song) With your deep brown eyes and your ...
- Behind My Blue Eyes There is this girl in my chest People ...
I have been abused and used so many times by people who say they love me. I will never know what true love is because of them. I have a lot of anger built up towards my birth parents, my brother, my mom, and myself that one little wrong word from someone sends me into a spiral of wrong decisions. I figured out how to cut in 9th grade and had almost achieved death a month afterwards. If you ever saw me you would be trying to figure out how such a loving, kind, and caring girl could be that destructive towards herself, well its not hard. At the age of 5 I knew i wasn't perfect n that i would never be perfect. I was constantly reminded of my fatness and my weirdness. Being born cross eyed and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Back in the day he was a rebel child
getting in trouble
driving his parents wild
Back in the day she was a beauty queen
driving the boys insane
you'd never know how they met
but its something they'll never forget
the way her hair blew in the breeze
the way his smile brought her to her knees
You never understand
just by looking at them
how these two different people
turned out as friends
a high school dropp out
future ms. universe.
You'd never get it
you'd never see
how in 57...