NEETHA SASIDHARAN Poems
- A Cake's Death At A B'Day Part... No sooner than I was ...
- B'Day Your B'day - the happiest day that's when you are ...
- How I Proposed....... I rehearsed, practised... even my ...
- At His Tombstone.... hello ma.... i knew u would be ...
- My Memory Speaks.......... The world changes as the needles ...
- The Changing World Without tensions, without worries, it ...
- The Wiper Of My Sorrows Brimming with sorrows In a mawkish ...
An obstinate, but a wee damsel.
My talkativeness make others smell
my scent & reach me...
I don't believe in 'Early bird catches worms'
And rushing lately to school are my norms... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Cake's Death At A B'Day Party!
No sooner than I was born
Iam sent to a slaughterhouse.
Oh! I can see death's horns
somewhere in a B'day house.
From what I hear
I gather that it is a He.
I did had a scare
when I went through that name.
Oh! They have arrived
- Iam on my way to death.
The kids seem to be enlightened
to see me and are licking their teeth.
Lights off! ! There comes the guy,
gives me a hungry grin,
takes the weapon (sigh) ,
.......pierces me with a beam.
I can hear a deathsong,
I can feel flowers from heaven,
I can feel a soothing tongue...