Jason Campbell Poems
- Three Apples You take three apples from a tree, You set ...
- Surrounded But Alone My view on life, this is how it ...
- A Valentine From A Friend Thank you, friend, for a ...
- How Unlucky Am I How unlucky am I to have found you. It gets...
- Beaux Reves In a deep slumber of sleep, there is one dream ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Campbell
You take three apples from a tree,
You set them down for all to see,
You take your first apple and throw it up,
Oh no! You hit a baby pup,
You take your 2nd apple and throw it high,
And go 'aw' because you gave a bird a black eye,
You take your third and final apple,
Throw it and break a window to the chapel,
The father comes out and damns you to hell,
You give him the finger, and bid him farewell.