Beaux Reves - Poem by Jason Campbell
In a deep slumber of sleep,
there is one dream that I keep,
of such beauty and pride,
that only in my head it shall hide.
Mostly forgotten, mostly gone,
All but this, it I've drawn.
I do not lie, for it is true,
It is beautiful and it is you.
Comments about Beaux Reves by Jason Campbell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda