Jaspreet Singh Poems
- The Lost Battle Furore of the battle died Silence of the ...
- More Or Less The Same We talk less, we ‘chat’ more, We ...
- Meeting An Escapist A trail of escapes is all he leaves, A ...
- My Silent Answer They say it’s too far from me I can’t, what...
- Ending For A Start Woken by the silence of cold ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaspreet Singh
The Lost Battle
Furore of the battle died
Silence of the graves was born
Cries of the war haunted the ears
Silence still haunts the souls
That horrendous battlefield
Gives them a pleasant view
From this graveyard they stand in
To celebrate the end of a win
They fought, they killed, they lost
Not the war, but the warriors
But they say they have won
Those lost warriors have also won
They killed for land, killed for glory
Killed for god and for his mercy
The love for life has changed
Lust to take life is what remains
This longing for one’s ...