Jay Lukaksi Poems
- Gone I drown in my invisible tears Invisible like me I say ...
- What Do You Want Oh, I just love your jokes. I love the way ...
- Left Behind They say love overcomes all. But what do you do ...
- A Pirate And His Ship My life is a nuclear plant Ready to ...
- Be Free Already If our love was a bird in its cage, You ...
- I Will Go On Oh Hello! Dear friend, its been a while. A ...
- Pretty Lies Of Spring Many things are pretty Like night, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jay Lukaksi
I drown in my invisible tears
Invisible like me
I say nothing when you pass
because I know you don't feel anything.
Yet I still have hope
Hope that breaths
In and out
in and out inside me.
So I keep living
And try to stop the invisible tears
because I said I wouldn't cry,
even if your gone.