Jeanne Trew Poems
- Innocent Child With Leukemia The news; it came as such a ...
- As The Years Go By Memories are beginning to cloud, as the ...
- Someone For Me I watch my closest friends find love as I sit...
- Give And Take Human nature is a funny thing... selfish, at ...
- Thank You - From The Heart Gratitude, is felt deeply in the ...
- World In Conflict My heart aches with disappointment for the ...
- Golden Years? They call them the GOLDEN YEARS? And in what ...
Born in Massachusettes under the name Jeanne Pauline Dextraze, moved to San Diego, CA at 8 years of age. At 12, moved to Willimantic, CT. Married and raised 2 children. My Corporate Education & Training Consulting position with General Dynamics Corporation led to my eventual return to San Diego, CA where I was employed by Space Systems. Due to the later sale of my division to Lockheed Martin, I relocated to Littleton, CO and eventually transfered to Santa Clara, CA. I am now a retired grandmother of 6, who enjoys writing, music, ocean kayaking, swimming and travelling the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Instant gratification is not always a wise alternative to delayed gratification.Experience versus youth
Sometimes working harder or desiring something longer, makes the enjoyment of it, so much sweeter!''
Comments about Jeanne Trew
Innocent Child With Leukemia
The news; it came as such a shock.
Innocent child, will he live on?
We stare as the seconds tick away on the clock,
and we pray for the demon to be gone.
Innocent child, so pure, so hopeful and sweet;
how could this darkness occur?
Dear God, his life cannot be complete!
Hear our prayers and deliver the cure.
Our faith is strong, our stance united,
our prayers will surely bring
an end to despair, the way is lighted
by your presence, to which we cling.
No child deserves to suffer the pain
of an illness such as this.
Please, dear God, ...