Jeff Bresee Poems
- Prepare For Rain A tale I once heard of two men of the ...
- Poem - What Do You Want From M... A song, a rhyme… Just to ...
- World History One struggles neath the ever bearing hand of ...
- What I’ve Learned They struggle to know how I feel Yet each ...
- Feel Again - Song Lyrics Passing by my eyes Are people ...
- Making Changes - Lyrics Holdin hands Wedding bands Runnin ...
- A Step Half Made As lightening shone and thunder blew I ...
I love to create and see where inspiration takes me. I have spent my life living with an eye open for those little things that can lead to the next idea, invention, book song... or poem.
This is my poetry collection. I hope you enjoy.
Also to check out the music I write, see weatheredpages.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Bresee
Prepare For Rain
A tale I once heard of two men of the land
Who’s lives were defined by the toil of their hands.
Each man was beholden to God for increase.
So when the time came that the precious rain ceased,
Each fell to his knees and petitioned the Lord
To open the heavens and let the rains pour.
While one sat and looked to the skies for reprieve
The other arose and walked to the dry stream,
And pulled boards and built dams, again and again
Doing all he that knew to prepare for the rain.
So now in my life I consider this tale
Each time that I stumble or...