Jeff Bresee Poems
- World History One struggles neath the ever bearing hand of ...
- Prepare For Rain A tale I once heard of two men of the ...
- Poem - What Do You Want From M... A song, a rhyme… Just to ...
- What I’ve Learned They struggle to know how I feel Yet each ...
- Feel Again - Song Lyrics Passing by my eyes Are people ...
- Making Changes - Lyrics Holdin hands Wedding bands Runnin ...
- A Step Half Made As lightening shone and thunder blew I ...
I love to create and see where inspiration takes me. I have spent my life living with an eye open for those little things that can lead to the next idea, invention, book song... or poem.
This is my poetry collection. I hope you enjoy.
Also to check out the music I write, see weatheredpages.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Bresee
One struggles neath the ever bearing hand of tyranny
One rises up in revolution, wanting to be free
One gives his life a soldier so the rest might live in peace
One celebrates in freedom as they cheer throughout streets
One starts his life from little but is free to make his way
One has more than his father at the closing of the day
One worked for very little yet expected everything
One sold his vote to get it without ever wondering
One sat in idle apathy as tyrants raised their hand
One wonders how it all went wrong and doesn’t understand