jeff newnham Poems
- On The Road A Recovery Poem From: jeff newnham ...
- What's In A Name Whats in a name Better than a pep ...
- Buddha Love Buddha love. (I smile at people I dont know, ...
- Labels Labels? I don't need anymore labels I have enough ...
- A City Escape There's beauty here hidden deep Within the ...
- Nhs Sos All life can start and end here Here people hear all...
- Through My Eyes Through My Eyes I see versions of myself ...
i write what I feel & what I see, I read Shelley 'Queen Mab' is a favourite, also I like Corso Ginsberg, Of course I read more than poetry, any reading can stimulate the brain! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
On The Road A Recovery Poem
From: jeff newnham (email@example.com) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: 18 September 2014 12: 13: 16
To: mum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
On the road "Recovery Poem"
I was reading Poe
A Robin sat Calling calling
"Don't read that,
Listen to me"
Cheers to the Robin
His song his stance
I'm reading Poe
There came a knocking
Tis the Raven ...