Jeffrey Philip Clegg
Jeffrey Philip Clegg Poems
- Carnal Geeks I was sitting on our sofa reading a book about...
- Crayons (A Poem For Kids) With a yellow crayon You can ...
- Licking Balls In Velvet Finger...
- The Gathering Of Grays I stroll away beneath the cobwebbed ...
- When Beagle Puppies Lick You (...
- Entropy The rains of this November followed The uncertainty...
- Down On Me The thrills of Spring The fun of Summer The ...
I've been published in several e zines and had several poems published in 'remark' magazine. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I was sitting on our sofa
reading a book about
the original carnival geeks
when I realized my girlfriend
sometimes bites my head off
as though I were a chicken
she gets as mad
as a wet hen
when I call her
The Bearded Lady
Then we wrestle -
I pin her arms to the floor
like a beagle puppy
I lick the tip of her nose
She screams at me to stop
but can't quit giggling
as we begin
to tear each other's clothes off.