Jenne Kaivo Poems
- Sin And Her Children The Sin of John Milton Written inside ...
- I Have Seen A Moment In My Old... Underneath the swinging ...
- Sunnydays I'm stuck in the fuckin' sunshine, half alive and ...
- For Nathaniel Nathaniel who stands on the green shouting, ...
- Whitewater Dive Gravity pulled in the typical way At a foot ...
- Return From A Travel The sidewalk oak will no more dance or ...
- O March In Spring The war expands a bit off where ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
O March In Spring
The war expands a bit off where it’s
Bright and dry and I can’t see.
But here I’ve seen the bluebells bloom
More sort of violet, really.
I looked away for half a day
And trunks of cherry trees are topped by voids
Of pink and pale and it’s
Saint Patrick’s day, I haven’t got a speck
Of green, I’ll wind up pinched.
O Spring, O Brilliant Spring!
O March the year the governor declared
An awful state of drought!
O Easter’s pastel candies filling halls, the way,
Despite revolting taste,
O great clear skies and vistas not fogged off, ...