For Nathaniel - Poem by Jenne Kaivo
Nathaniel who stands on the green shouting,
“I am the first of my kind,
I am the finest you’ll find! ”
Nathaniel who runs through the street flouting
Laws of decorum and grace.
Putting them into their place.
Nathaniel who lies on the earth spouting
Muck from the place the knife went.
Nathaniel who’s suddenly spent.
Comments about For Nathaniel by Jenne Kaivo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl