jennifer hall Poems
- It's True It's true the sky is blue It's true the grass is ...
- Spring Daffodils yellow, Daffodils sweet grow in my ...
- Abused Prep, goth, punk, geek slut, stupid, loser, ...
- You To Blame What does 'I'm not ready for a relationship' ...
- If Roses Can Be If roses can be yellow pink red
- Memories Of You Memories....... of your beautiful ...
- I'Ll Be I'll be there to say i care I'll be there when ...
my name is jennifer i am 19...i graduated high school in 2008...i love to write poetry..it helps me express my thoughts and my feelings....i have a dog named babygirl..i love her she is the best dog ever..i also have a myspace...and a yahoo...you can email me if u want i am always on..well peace out
(email) firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jennifer hall
I'll be there to say i care
I'll be there when theres time to spare
I'll be there when you need a friend
I'll be there till the end
I'll be there when we say goodbye
I'll be there when you start to cry