jennifer killian Poems
- A Poem Not For You This is not a poem for you It is a poem ...
- The Hula Dancer She moves with the kind of beauty That only...
- God Save Me From This Nightmar... A million poems about ...
- Endless Winter The trees are bare now only a few stubborn ...
- It's Ok, It's Ok You brought the rain And then left the ...
- Dying Today I think I may be dying (really) My mind is ...
- Hope Was A Thing With Feathers Tomorrow was good, then. Now ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jennifer killian
A Poem Not For You
This is not a poem for you
It is a poem to erase you
stoke after stroke
you're almost nowhere now, almost
but something lingers
something permanent, I'm afraid,
Feel that, that pain?
That pain is not for you
It’s for me
This is not a prayer for you
It’s not my wish for you
It’s not anything
But a far-away break,
A tree falling,
That nobody notices except me
A poem not for you,
No, not for you
A poem for me
A poem to forget
A poem to die by