Jennifer Rosario Poems
- Feminist's Conversion Ladies, I do appreciate all that you've...
- A 'Happy' Memory When I was young, I believed I could fly ...
- Through The Shadow Of Death As I walk along cobblestones I ...
- After Eve Of A Full Moon's Nig... It's one of those ...
- In The Shadow Of Your Love I've become stricken With the ...
- Ever Before Me Your words envelop my soul. They press into ...
- 5 After 10 and then it ended just like that a clock that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Rosario
Ladies, I do appreciate all that you've done..
I've got my right to own land and to choose my divorce
I've got a right to a pay raise and to own my house, of course,
right to vote and freedoms in literature and prose.
I can stand tall and statuesque,
an assertive, converted woman, I suppose.
I can now
Get my own cab
Pay my own fair
And I don't think you care
I still have to cook
still have to clean
Do all the laundry and fix my man's seam
dress the kids, the turkey, the salad and the window sills
(and working 40 hour weeks has no ...