Jeremiah Abuan Poems
- The Hymn Of My Sentiments I listened to the wind and ...
- Persistent Love Time races and my heart denies The feeling ...
- The Greater Depression Not with my will I tried and ...
- Alone Surrounded You see the smiles around you, but not in ...
- Wishing... Close your eyes, gentle and firm Now open them ...
- How To Deal With Love Since when can humans tolerate love ...
- Our Hearts Specialty Within the earthen harsh embrace Lies a...
I love reading literary pieces but some of the mostinteresting to me are poems and songs so I tried to make some of my own. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeremiah Abuan
The Hymn Of My Sentiments
I listened to the wind and heard
the song to which my heart duets
through noise it courses undeterred
amazed am I that sing with it
It travels quick like lightning strikes
through my live ears and heart and soul
kept truly familiar, the likes
love for real continues to foal
Its blissful rhythm known by all
unique to me and everyone
will hum till all the mountains fall
I deem it greater than the sun
It kept my mouth in merry speech
of its exceeding prominence
and far made why this love did reach
it gave my life and living, sense