Jeremiah Abuan Poems
- Persistent Love Time races and my heart denies The feeling ...
- The Greater Depression Not with my will I tried and ...
- Alone Surrounded You see the smiles around you, but not in ...
- Wishing... Close your eyes, gentle and firm Now open them ...
- How To Deal With Love Since when can humans tolerate love ...
- The Hymn Of My Sentiments I listened to the wind and ...
- Our Hearts Specialty Within the earthen harsh embrace Lies a...
I love reading literary pieces but some of the mostinteresting to me are poems and songs so I tried to make some of my own. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeremiah Abuan
Time races and my heart denies
The feeling that within it lies
Ignoring all the shouts of fate
Chose to lock in a frozen state
The angry tumults of love serene
Devours whole my life unseen
It burns away vitality
Yet all bows to its mystery
Hints of hate, I've read your lips
It crippled me like doom's eclipse
I die with every push you make
Still you have all my life to take
I do not expect a yes from you
I pray your anger be untrue
I've crossed the bridge of thorns and fire
I bleed and burn with my desire
Of pain and love a ...