Jeremy Brewer Poems
- The Moment Mesmerized, I sat, eyes in a stare. As the ...
- Only In A Dream I felt it once, if only in a dream, I wish ...
- Thousand More I'm where God doesn't hear my prayers or my ...
- Soundless Sitting, contemplating life as a snow flake, ...
- Children, My Heart I know sometimes you wonder if I miss you,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeremy Brewer
contemplating life as a snow flake,
that's falling into a fire.
slowly evaporating, becoming nothing,
before it even has a chance to begin.
hearing no sound, as their singing song,
echo's to no one.
where water touches the tree limbs,
like ice made in the freezer.
are the flames as the fire burns,
and the tree tops hiss and crackle.
water reaches the burning pit,
as ice melts from branches torn,
never enough to make a sound, ...