Jeshua Logsdon Poems
- Checklist - Of The Cute And Cu...
- I Hate This House The pinging and panging of nails on the ...
- Call It Art Call it art. His hands shake from insomnia as he...
- Checklist - My Room A ragged old blue binder full of sad, ...
- I Went Up The Hill To Pick Flo...
- Write Write. Spill words like glitter on the page and ...
- I Hate Everything In The Entir...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeshua Logsdon
I Hate This House
The pinging and panging of nails on the floor.
The beating and banging, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! !
The roof leaks,
The floor creeks,
Mice are running around like circus freaks.
When my cat sees them her nose kind of tweaks.
Please forgive me if I’m driving you crazy.
I’m sure the picture is a little hazy.
We bought this old house about a year or two ago.
As soon as I saw it, I said “NO! ! ”
It looks like Halloween, even when it snows! ! !
I HATE this old house, and that’s all you should know.