- Cut To Deep Blood dripping from her wrist Trying to remember...
- Going Crazy Going crazy right now Need some help real ...
- Memories Wish some memories Would just ...
- Little Kid I Wanna be a little kid again Skinned knees ...
- All Alone Why can't you see me Am I invisible all the ...
- Pain Shes smiling on the outside Doesn't want anyone to ...
- Cut Cut to bleed Cut to feel Cut to know this is real Cut ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jess
Cut To Deep
Blood dripping from her wrist
Trying to remember why she slit
Cold tears slowly fall from her broken eyes
Why is she always wanting to die
She doesn't deserve to live this sad life
Her heart has been broken to many times
Depression has overcome her happiness
The life in her is dying
She crys herself to sleep each night
She awakes each morning
Hoping she had died in her sleep
Cause her days get worse by the minute
Her wrist is covered in crimson red blood
She Can not breath
Her sad life flashes before her eyes
And she Dies
She had cut ...