Jesse Russell Poems
- Industrial Skylife crows long and slender pencil thin fly ...
- 16 (For My Father) he was telling me today how you'd ...
- 19 tiptoed between camouflaged barracks and construction ...
- 1 call me if you want to see the real thing
- 0-96 Two ATVs Ridden like straddled horses On straight ...
- 0-99 Mr, you with that small cigar You have infatuated me ...
- Written By Two People With little clinking blocks of ...
livin' fuckin' life
its all a melted plastic mess
this blogspot has a lot more to show:
http: //eliana-sunnshine.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
long and slender
fly over my rooftop
and unfold again.
as they dive
brush the early branches
mountains of pink smoke
above peppered black murder
give this mourning
a terminating glow.